J&H Custom Homes
Style & Quality
Our homes are ready to move, but there's no budging on style and quality.
Move a beautiful J&H home across hundreds of miles of countryside and you'll understand why we build them strong. J&H homes are built to last a lifetime.
Using experienced movers with a proven record of safe, reliable work, J&H Homes has successfully moved homes to locations throughout Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba and the northern United States. Whether it's moved outside the city, outside the province or outside the country, you can rest easy knowing your home is fully insured while under construction and on the move, until it's securely placed on its new foundation.
The RTM Advantage
Key advantages in purchasing a Ready-To-Move home from J&H Homes:
- Built as per standard construction plan
- Constructed beyond National Building Code 1995 and C.S.A. standards
- Custom plans, vaulted ceilings, sunken areas, verandas and fireplaces are options
- Moved to remote areas and towns
- Up to 38' width and 70' length – all garages built on-site
- Built by a trained, experienced team of tradespeople
- Supervised by site supervisor, daily construction manager and C.S.A. Inspector